Monday, October 15, 2012

The Tourist (2010)

I can not tell you the story because it is a suspense movie! Not "The Sixth Sense" or "The Others" kind of suspense but still I should not tell you the plot.

Angelina is more than beautiful! I do not think there is any other actress as beautiful as Angelina these days and she can act too!

Johnny Depp is better than the last time I saw him. A little reserved, however. I wished he would act a little bit more than the poker face he had most of the movie. But I will take that over his overacting in Jack Sparrow!

The scenes are taken in Venice. Unfortunately many of them at night and does not show how pretty the city is.

I give the movie 4/5 because it could have used more light and Johnny could have acted a little more.

 Go Rent the Movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment